TireSouth's Senior Service Advisors are true auto repair professionals and expert problem solvers. They are knowledgeable about cars, how to diagnose them and the parts and repairs needed to fix them. But most of all, they enjoy leading a team of service advisors, driving sales and taking care of the customer. They love to engage with people and they love to sell. To them, it's about learning what a customer's vehicle truly needs and presenting a solution. And they want to teach their team to do the same.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be an expert on TireSouth's sales procedures and initiatives: Be an advisor, companion, and HERO
- Have advanced knowledge of vehicle systems and be an expert on the TireSouth Tire Collection, TireSouth financing options and all other products and services offered and be comfortable selling them to customers.
- Document, verbally communicate and sell the recommendations provided by the Production team, specifically complex recommendations that require in-depth vehicle knowledge.
- Write estimates and order parts for services as needed.
- Be able to create and bill out all sales orders.
- Work towards achieving any company-set goals or objectives, including individual sales goals.
- Keep pace with customers, balancing multiple priorities and using good judgment to manage time.
- Build relationships with customers by communicating the status of their vehicle, promise time and provide a best-in-class customer experience.
- Be the point person for communications to and from your team
- Sales experience in the automotive industry
- Understanding of complex vehicle systems and how to properly diagnosis vehicles and the proper repairs needed
- Help develop knowledge of Service Advisors by assisting them with selling more complex recommendations as needed
- A professional personal appearance
- Ability to become well-versed in a point of sale system and be able to troubleshoot common items.
- Have and maintain a valid driver's license
- TireSouth has a strong commitment to our people, providing extensive training, a healthy culture, and opportunities for growth. We are seeking applicants interested in making a commitment to TireSouth and their career.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US:
Mission matters here. At TireSouth our mission is to take the stress out of car care. We do that by taking the stress out of our employees lives by fostering an employee-first culture where employees are appreciated and valued. And by being a values-based business with a conscience. We are looking for individuals to join our team who want to share our values: to be professional, genuine, attentive and forward-thinking.
WHAT WE'LL DO FOR YOU
We provide our employees:
- Guaranteed hourly pay plus commission-high earning potential with bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Industry best paid vacation and holidays
- Tire and auto repair discounts
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Affordable dental and vision insurance
- Energy filled, busy shops
- Predictable Schedules
- A clean, professional work environment with a team that wants to see you succeed
- A company culture designed to support your career growth
WHO WE ARE
TireSouth is making car care as stress-free as possible.
We are proud to be a local, family owned business in the Atlanta area.
TireSouth promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment.
TireSouth is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.