Our Store Managers are responsible for the overall operation of the store with a specific focus on customer experience-they are the face of TireSouth. They are tasked with driving store sales and profitability while modeling our core values and mission.
Store Managers accomplish this by problem-solving, developing their teams and using data to develop strategies that improve store performance. They gain a comprehensive knowledge ofTireSouth's business model, are capable of motivating others and are committed to creating meaningful customer and employee experiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the service department to ensure store sales are maximized and customers have an excellent in-store experience, spending the majority of your time on the front lines as a hands-on manager on the sales floor and shop.
- Ensure production workflow is efficient and optimized.
- Drive sales and profitability by reviewing reports and utilizing available information tools to identify issues and areas of opportunity and execute solutions.
- Select and onboard a highly effective team of individuals.
- Create meaningful employee experiences by developing talent and opening doors for career growth.
- Communicate effectively with employees by actively overseeing the flow of information to employees, including store goals, sales programs or company communications.
- Maintain our best in class automotive repair facilities in a manner that evidences pride and care
- 8+ years of retail management experience preferably in the automotive industry
- Strong knowledge of vehicle systems
- Ability to lead and manage in a fast-paced, multi-tasking retail environment with a smile and a positive attitude
- Strong customer service skill and interpersonal/ communication skills
- Problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- A professional personal appearance
- Proficiency in MS Office and ability to learn our internal software applications
- Have and maintain a valid driver's license
- TireSouth has a strong commitment to our people, providing extensive training, a healthy culture, and opportunities for growth. We are seeking applicants interested in making a commitment to TireSouth and their career.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US:
Mission matters here. At TireSouth our mission is to take the stress out of car care. We do that by taking the stress out of our employees lives by fostering an employee-first culture where employees are appreciated and valued. And by being a values-based business with a conscience. We are looking for individuals to join our team who want to share our values: to be professional, genuine, attentive and forward-thinking.
WHAT WE'LL DO FOR YOU
We provide our employees:
- Free Health Insurance
- Industry best paid vacation and holidays
- Tire and auto repair discounts
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Affordable dental and vision insurance
- Predictable Schedules
- Energy filled, busy shops
- A clean, professional work environment with a team that wants to see you succeed
- A company culture designed to support your career growth
WHO WE ARE
TireSouth is making car care as stress-free as possible.
We are proud to be a local, family owned business in the Atlanta area.
TireSouth promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment.
TireSouth is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.